The Risk Advisor is responsible for developing and sustaining client relationships while functioning as their Risk Manager, targeting mid-size businesses and seizing every opportunity to exceed sales goals.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for prospecting, soliciting, proposing and selling new business, and for the retention of existing clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with midsize businesses while functioning as a Risk Manager.
- Create a sales pipeline which includes prospects that meet the profile of the ideal Brady, Chapman, Holland & Associates, Inc., client.
- Build, maintain and sustain a professional network in order to obtain new prospect opportunities.
- Use sales tools and methods promoted by Brady, Chapman, Holland & Associates, Inc., to identify, qualify, develop and cultivate prospects into revenue producing relationships.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with decision makers and executives of organizations.
- Determine and identify prospects’ needs, goals and objectives.
- Seizes opportunity to grow book by recognizing client needs, offering available products through cross sell of coverages.
- Able to work in a team selling environment.
- Manages and services existing book of business.
- Attends required Sales and BCH meetings.
- Must possess a current Texas General Agents License or obtain during BCH training period.
- Effective and strong communication skills (verbal, listening, presentation.)
- Ability to influence key decisionmakers.
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Goal oriented and competitive in a sales environment; possesses initiative, drive and self- motivation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Continues education to maintain license, designations and latest industry updates.
- Possesses and maintains a valid driver’s license, good driving record and reliable transportation.
Education, Work Experience and Knowledge
- Must possess strong knowledge of insurance industry and products.
- At least two years previous business-to-business sales experience, including experience selling to executives and senior-level management.
- Proven successful sales track record
- High school diploma or GED