The HOA Account Administrator is responsible for knowing and understanding the coverage provided to our clients, with specific focus and expertise on the Central package policy product and Master Program policies, including Property, General Liability and Umbrella product offerings for PIP placements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle renewal process
Complete Renewal Survey
- Check central package policy
- Generate proposal
- Prepare PIP master certificates
- Secure finance notes
- Invoice policy and endorsements
- Handle program endorsement activity
- Deliver applications to Property Manager
- Deliver proposal to Property Manager upon receipt of completed application
- Set up clients in Sagitta
- Update Master Spreadsheet in Excel
- Bind coverage
- Client focused – interprets the handling of the clients’ calls, needs, requests to the clients’ satisfaction as the purpose for the existence of this job position.
- Must possess the ability to be self-reliant and self-directed.
- Exceptional attention to detail is required.
- Analytical skills, good with numbers (math), good decision-making abilities, able to manage, organize and multi-task large volumes of work with the ability to delegate in a friendly demeanor.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years commercial insurance agency experience as an account manager involved in mid-size commercial accounts (10,000-50,000 in revenue.)
- Previous experience (minimum one year) handling HOA and/or Condo programs
- Solicitors License or Texas Agent’s License is required.
- Strong coverage knowledge of Commercial Property and Casualty Coverages; Package Policies.
- Possess strong automation skills in Microsoft Office Suite placing emphasis on Excel with the ability to navigate, update and prepare extensive Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with Sagitta and Worksmart preferred, but not required.
- Mid-Senior level
For additional information, please visit LinkedIn.